BreadcrumbsHome / Featured Products
David's Double Chocolate Stout
$29.99Dark brown, roasty, malty smooth, with a distinctive chocolatey finish.
You Save: $5.00
You Save: $5.00
Selection La Forza (with Grape Skins)
$169.99A bold full-bodied red wine with a generous amount of oak flavor and finish. Deep ruby color with aromas of plum, smoke and spice. Rich flavors of dark fruit, chocolate, and cedar with lingering oak and a dry, firm, long finish.
World Vineyard Pink Moscato
$89.99Light and refreshing on the palate with flavors of fresh strawberry, raspberry and cherry.
Fort Bend Oxygen-Scavenging Caps (bulk)
$19.99FORT BEND BREWING COMPANY CROWN CAPS. From a closed local craft brewery. These caps absorb excess oxygen in the beer, making them ideal for long term storage, reducing oxidation. 10 canfuls (~1,800 - 2,000 caps).
RJ Spagnol Coffee Dessert Wine (Port)
$116.99Typical of medium roast coffee, aromas of toffee, burnt marshmallow and chocolate will entice you and follow through to a palate which finishes with lingering notes of vanilla.
Bright raspberry up front on the nose is rounded with deeper cherry and plum notes and even more exotic hints of cranberry and spice. Flavors of rich chocolate, roasted coffee and vanilla layer the palate with plush, luxuriant decadence.
Experimental Homebrewing (Beechum & Conn)
$24.99This "how to" homebrew book encourages the amateur brewer to experiment & deviate from "standard" brewing procedures. Lots of wacky recipes & techniques, plus encouragement to seek your own path!
Winexpert Chocolate Raspberry Dessert Wine (Port)
$116.99We will be taking preorders for this through June 6th! This wine is bursting with rich, intense flavors & aromas. Traditional Port character - warm, rounded cherry and plum, supported by a zing of bright raspberry. Gently tart with luscious liquid chocola
Winexpert Chocolate Orange Port
$116.99We will take special orders for this item through June 6th and it will ship out in September. This intensely flavored Port-style dessert wine is full-bodied and rich, with complex aromas of bittersweet dark chocolate, thick with ripe orange and marmalade
Reinheitsgebot Book Deal
$74.99Get all four of the books in the Brewer's Association "ingredients" series for a special price.
- +Shop Beer
- Homebrew Starter Kits
- +Beer Recipe Kits
- +Small Batch Kits & Ingredients
- Bulk Malt Extract
- Dried Malt Extract
- Canned Malt Extract
- +Brewing Yeast
- +Beer Additives, Adjuncts, Sugars, Flavorings, Spices
- Brewing Cleaners & Sanitizers
- +Beer Bottles, Caps, Cappers, Etc.
- +Draft/Kegging Equipment
- +Kegging Systems
- Commercial Draft Components & Cleaning Accessories
- Draft Beer Filtering
- Shanks, Faucets, Knobs, Etc.
- Draft tubing, fittings, clamps, etc.
- Soda Canisters, Quick Disconnects, & Fittings
- CO2 Tanks, Regulators & Components
- Draft Dispensing Towers
- +Brewing Equipment & Blichmann Products
- Mash Tuns, Kettles, & Brewing Stands
- +Books On Brewing & Beer
- +Shop Wine
- Winemaking Starter Kits
- +Wine Ingredient Kits
- +Vintners Reserve
- +World Vineyard
- +Selection Wine Kits
- Selection International with Grape Skins
- Selection Eclipse
- Selection Speciale Wine
- Limited Edition Releases
- Cellar Classic Winery Series With Grape Skins
- Winexpert One Gallon World Vineyard
- Island Mist
- +Concentrates & Fruit Bases
- Winemaking Yeast
- +Winemaking Additives
- +Winemaking Equipment
- Oak Barrels, Chips, Cubes, & Powder
- Wine Bottles
- Wine Corks, Corkers & Bottling Accessories
- Other Wine Closures
- Custom Labels
- Books on Wine & Winemaking
- +Shop Mead & Cider
- +General Fermentation Equipment
- +Shop Cheesemaking, Liqueurs, Soft Drinks, Etc.
- Shop Gifts
- Wine & Beer Making Classes