Mail Order Instructions
MAIL ORDER INSTRUCTIONS
1. MINIMUM ORDER: $15.00! (SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS!)
2. We do not ship out of the United States.
3. Freight and handling charges are extra. Our website will approximate the shipping charges based upon estimated weights of product and packaging. Occasionally the shipping estimation is off, generally no more than a dollar or so. If the shipping is less, we will only charge what UPS charges us. If it is a little more, we'll just eat the difference. On the rare occasion that the shipping is more than a little off (for instance, your package is considered "oversized," or a second box is required), we will contact you via phone or email to confer with you over the discrepancy. We use UPS to ship, whenever possible. We have generally found UPS to be much faster, more reliable, competitively priced, and, most importantly, much easier to trace problem packages than the postal service. Furthermore, UPS comes by our shop every day and picks up packages. The shipping charges on our website our based upon UPS shipping rates. Please note that postal orders must be hand-delivered to the post office. For this reason orders shipped via postal service are done so only by special request and are subject to an additional $3.00 surcharge (shipments to APO & FPO boxes are exempt). For these reasons, we ask that you provide us with a street address, not a post office box as a shipping address! UPS cannot deliver to a post office box.
4. Texas residents must include sales tax on non-food items and shipping charges. Again, this is figured automatically by the website. Out of state customers are not charged sales tax.
5. SORRY, WE DO NOT SHIP C.O.D. (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
6. Often we are able to ship orders within one or two business days, but not always. Please allow ten days to two weeks for delivery. Postal orders may very likely take longer. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
8. We guarantee all items unconditionally. If not satisfied, return within 30 days for full credit.
9. If you need to contact us via “snail-mail,” you may reach us at:
DeFalco's Home Wine & Beer Supplies
9223 Stella Link
Houston TX 77025
Attention: Mail Order Dept.
Our phone numbers are:
(800) 216-2739 - Order Line
(713) 668-9440 - Advice Line
(713) 668-8856 – FAX Line
Thank you for your patronage!
- +Shop Beer
- Homebrew Starter Kits
- +Beer Recipe Kits
- +Small Batch Kits & Ingredients
- Bulk Malt Extract
- Dried Malt Extract
- Canned Malt Extract
- +Brewing Yeast
- +Beer Additives, Adjuncts, Sugars, Flavorings, Spices
- Brewing Cleaners & Sanitiziers
- +Beer Bottles, Caps, Cappers, Etc.
- +Draft/Kegging Equipment
- +Kegging Systems
- Commercial Draft Components & Cleaning Accessories
- Draft Beer Filtering
- Shanks, Faucets, Knobs, Etc.
- Draft tubing, fittings, clamps, etc.
- Soda Canisters, Quick Disconnects, & Fittings
- CO2 Tanks, Regulators & Components
- Draft Dispensing Towers
- +Brewing Equipment & Blichmann Products
- Mash Tuns, Kettles, & Brewing Stands
- +Books On Brewing & Beer
- +Shop Wine
- Winemaking Starter Kits
- +Wine Ingredient Kits
- +Island Mist
- Selection Red Wine
- Selection White Wine
- Selection Eclipse
- Selection International with Grape Skins
- Selection Speciale Wine
- Vintner Reserve Red Wine
- Vintner Reserve White Wine
- World Vineyard Red Wine
- World Vineyard White Wine
- Limited Edition Releases
- Cellar Classic Winery Series With Grape Skins
- Winexpert One Gallon World Vineyard
- +Concentrates & Fruit Bases
- Winemaking Yeast
- +Winemaking Additives
- +Winemaking Equipment
- Oak Barrels, Chips, Cubes, & Powder
- Wine Bottles
- Wine Corks, Corkers & Bottling Accessories
- Other Wine Closures
- Custom Labels
- Books on Wine & Winemaking
- +Shop Mead & Cider
- +General Fermentation Equipment
- +Shop Cheesemaking, Liqueurs, Soft Drinks, Etc.
- Shop Gifts
- Wine & Beer Making Classes