Wine & Beer Making Classes
We have been offering beginning classes for twenty years now. We have found these to be a great way to get started in the hobby and many lasting friendships have been begun in these classes. We now currently offer wine and beer making classes four times a year.
We have heard from a few of you regarding class withdrawal policies for these classes. Our policy is as such: You can withdraw from the course with no penalty up to two weeks prior to the first class. After that, we can try to replace your spot with another student, and if we can, you're off the hook. Otherwise, you will be responsible for the charges. The reason is that these classes, especially the beer brewing classes, tend to fill up very rapidly. Despite the fact that we've added a third set of brewing classes and increased our class size from 20 to 25 with our newer larger facilities, we still end up turning students away. We would prefer to fill the class with students who can attend the classes. Thank you for your interest!
Here's a synopsis of what will be offered:
INTRODUCTION TO HOMEBREWING
January 14 - February 11 (five consecutive Mondays) - Introduction to Homebrewing (This 2013 class is full!)
September 10 - October 8 (five consecutive Mondays) - Introduction to Homebrewing
October 22 - November 19 (five consecutive Mondays) - Introduction to Homebrewing
WINE MAKING - FROM THE VINE TO YOUR TABLE
March 18 - April 22, 2013 (six consecutive Mondays) - Wine Making - From the Vine to Your Table
- «« Start
- « Prev
- Next »
- End »»
- +Shop Beer
- Homebrew Starter Kits
- +Small Batch Kits & Ingredients
- +Beer Recipe Kits
- Bulk Malt Extract
- Dried Malt Extract
- Canned Malt Extract
- +Brewing Yeast
- +Beer Additives, Cleaners & Sanitizers, Etc.
- +Beer Bottles, Caps, Cappers, Etc.
- +Draft/Kegging Equipment
- +Kegging Systems
- Commercial Draft Components & Cleaning Accessories
- Draft Beer Filtering
- Shanks, Faucets, Knobs, Etc.
- Draft tubing, fittings, clamps, etc.
- Soda Canisters, Quick Disconnects, & Fittings
- CO2 Tanks, Regulators & Components
- Brewing Equipment
- Mash Tuns, Kettles, & Brewing Stands
- Blichmann Engineering Products
- +Books On Brewing & Beer
- +Shop Wine
- Winemaking Starter Kits
- +Wine Ingredient Kits
- +Concentrates & Fruit Bases
- Winemaking Yeast
- +Winemaking Additives
- +Winemaking Equipment
- Oak Barrels, Chips, Cubes, & Powder
- Wine Bottles and Bottling Accessories
- Wine Corks and Corkers
- Other Wine Closures
- Custom Labels
- Books on Wine & Winemaking
- +Shop Mead & Cider
- +General Fermentation Equipment
- +Shop Cheesemaking, Liqueurs, Soft Drinks, Etc.
- Shop Gifts
- Wine & Beer Making Classes