Fresh, Undried Green Hop Flowers
These hops are fresh, having never gone through the drying process. These must be used or frozen within a very short period after you obtain them. Typical ratios are one ounce of dried hops equals approximately five ounces of fresh, green hops. Extremely limited quantities. These will be completely gone by the end of September, if not sooner! Pre-order now!
- +Shop Beer
- Homebrew Starter Kits
- +Small Batch Kits & Ingredients
- +Beer Recipe Kits
- Bulk Malt Extract
- Dried Malt Extract
- Canned Malt Extract
- +Brewing Yeast
- +Beer Additives, Cleaners & Sanitizers, Etc.
- +Beer Bottles, Caps, Cappers, Etc.
- +Draft/Kegging Equipment
- +Kegging Systems
- Commercial Draft Components & Cleaning Accessories
- Draft Beer Filtering
- Shanks, Faucets, Knobs, Etc.
- Draft tubing, fittings, clamps, etc.
- Soda Canisters, Quick Disconnects, & Fittings
- CO2 Tanks, Regulators & Components
- Brewing Equipment
- Mash Tuns, Kettles, & Brewing Stands
- Blichmann Engineering Products
- +Books On Brewing & Beer
- +Shop Wine
- Winemaking Starter Kits
- +Wine Ingredient Kits
- +Concentrates & Fruit Bases
- Winemaking Yeast
- +Winemaking Additives
- +Winemaking Equipment
- Oak Barrels, Chips, Cubes, & Powder
- Wine Bottles and Bottling Accessories
- Wine Corks and Corkers
- Other Wine Closures
- Custom Labels
- Books on Wine & Winemaking
- +Shop Mead & Cider
- +General Fermentation Equipment
- +Shop Cheesemaking, Liqueurs, Soft Drinks, Etc.
- Shop Gifts
- Wine & Beer Making Classes