Pelletized Hops - Raw hops that are shredded and pushed through an extruder to produce the familiar green pellets so commonly used in both homebrewing and commercial brewing. Pellets take up less space than raw hops and tend to keep much better in medium to long-term storage.
We are in the process of converting over to pre-packaged 1 oz. & 1 lb. hop pellets. We will be breaking down 1 lb. bags into 4 oz. packages. We think you will find the new packaging superior to previous packaging with no increase in pricing. In fact, effective immediately, all import varieties are now the same price as domestic varieties! This will save you $1 on each ounce package, $3 on 4 oz. packages, & $8 on each pound package.
Hop Pellet Pricing:
All Domestic & Imported Varieties
$8.99/4 oz. bag
(note this is not 4 one ounce bags!)
$26.99/1 lb. bag
(note this is not 16 one ounce bags or 4 four ounce packages!)
- +Shop Beer
- Homebrew Starter Kits
- +Beer Recipe Kits
- +Small Batch Kits & Ingredients
- Bulk Malt Extract
- Dried Malt Extract
- Canned Malt Extract
- +Brewing Yeast
- +Beer Additives, Cleaners & Sanitizers, Etc.
- +Beer Bottles, Caps, Cappers, Etc.
- +Draft/Kegging Equipment
- +Kegging Systems
- Commercial Draft Components & Cleaning Accessories
- Draft Beer Filtering
- Shanks, Faucets, Knobs, Etc.
- Draft tubing, fittings, clamps, etc.
- Soda Canisters, Quick Disconnects, & Fittings
- CO2 Tanks, Regulators & Components
- Draft Dispensing Towers
- +Brewing Equipment & Blichmann Products
- Mash Tuns, Kettles, & Brewing Stands
- +Books On Brewing & Beer
- +Shop Wine
- Winemaking Starter Kits
- +Wine Ingredient Kits
- +Concentrates & Fruit Bases
- Winemaking Yeast
- +Winemaking Additives
- +Winemaking Equipment
- Oak Barrels, Chips, Cubes, & Powder
- Wine Bottles and Bottling Accessories
- Wine Corks and Corkers
- Other Wine Closures
- Custom Labels
- Books on Wine & Winemaking
- +Shop Mead & Cider
- +General Fermentation Equipment
- +Shop Cheesemaking, Liqueurs, Soft Drinks, Etc.
- Shop Gifts
- Wine & Beer Making Classes