Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. To put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
Dark Roasted Grains
Dark Roasted Grains -These grains have been roasted beyond caramelization. They are roasted very much like coffee beans, and, like coffee beans, these roasts may vary from medium brown (e.g. chocolate malt) to almost black-burnt (e.g. roast barley or black patent malt). Flavors and aromas may vary from a chocolate-like mocha to expresso levels.
$1.99Special "B" can contribute a great deal of color to those brown-colored beers without the characteristic "roasty coffee-like" finish found in beers colored with chocolate malt. Product Details
$1.99Roast barley can range in "roastiness" from chocolate malt to black patent malt. It is merely the unmalted version of these grains. A real "must" for your best stouts, roast barley seems to be slightly less harsh than its black patent cousin. Use in simil Product Details
$1.99This version of roast barley is closer in color and "roastiness" to chocolate malt than black patent malt. This is milder in flavor, smoother in finish with noticeably less burnt aromas and flavors in the finished product than our traditional roast unmalt Product Details
Results 1 - 8 of 8
- «« Start
- « Prev
- Next »
- End »»
- +Shop Beer
- Homebrew Starter Kits
- +Beer Recipe Kits
- +Small Batch Kits & Ingredients
- Bulk Malt Extract
- Dried Malt Extract
- Canned Malt Extract
- +Brewing Yeast
- +Beer Additives, Cleaners & Sanitizers, Etc.
- +Beer Bottles, Caps, Cappers, Etc.
- +Draft/Kegging Equipment
- +Kegging Systems
- Commercial Draft Components & Cleaning Accessories
- Draft Beer Filtering
- Shanks, Faucets, Knobs, Etc.
- Draft tubing, fittings, clamps, etc.
- Soda Canisters, Quick Disconnects, & Fittings
- CO2 Tanks, Regulators & Components
- Draft Dispensing Towers
- +Brewing Equipment & Blichmann Products
- Mash Tuns, Kettles, & Brewing Stands
- +Books On Brewing & Beer
- +Shop Wine
- Winemaking Starter Kits
- +Wine Ingredient Kits
- +Concentrates & Fruit Bases
- Winemaking Yeast
- +Winemaking Additives
- +Winemaking Equipment
- Oak Barrels, Chips, Cubes, & Powder
- Wine Bottles and Bottling Accessories
- Wine Corks and Corkers
- Other Wine Closures
- Custom Labels
- Books on Wine & Winemaking
- +Shop Mead & Cider
- +General Fermentation Equipment
- +Shop Cheesemaking, Liqueurs, Soft Drinks, Etc.
- Shop Gifts
- Wine & Beer Making Classes