Base Malt Grains
These grains can be used to produce the majority, if not entirety, of fermentable sugars, enzymes, and filter husks in your beer. We source these grains from the United States, England, Scotland, Germany, Czech Republic, and Belgium.
$1.79Malting Co. of Ireland Ale Malt is a base malt produced from Azalea barley. It's characterized by plump kernels with very low protein & high extract. The elevated kilning temperature produces a malt that offers an aromatic wort with a rich straw to yellow Product Details
$1.79Ireland Stout Malt is a light-colored base malt produced from Propino barley. It's characterized by plump kernels with very low protein and high extract. The kilning temperature is kept low resulting in a lighter wort with higher enzyme levels. Product Details
$1.39The lightest roast of barley malt, these grains are kilned at just hot enough temperatures to drive out moisture without damaging the enzymes within the kernels. Pale malts provide the majority of fermentable materials for most beers (even stouts! ). Product Details
$1.79Slightly darker and more robust in flavor than pale. Product Details
$79.99Slightly darker and more robust in flavor than pale. 55lbs Product Details
- +Shop Beer
- Homebrew Starter Kits
- +Small Batch Kits & Ingredients
- +Beer Recipe Kits
- Bulk Malt Extract
- Dried Malt Extract
- Canned Malt Extract
- +Brewing Yeast
- +Beer Additives, Cleaners & Sanitizers, Etc.
- +Beer Bottles, Caps, Cappers, Etc.
- +Draft/Kegging Equipment
- +Kegging Systems
- Commercial Draft Components & Cleaning Accessories
- Draft Beer Filtering
- Shanks, Faucets, Knobs, Etc.
- Draft tubing, fittings, clamps, etc.
- Soda Canisters, Quick Disconnects, & Fittings
- CO2 Tanks, Regulators & Components
- Brewing Equipment
- Mash Tuns, Kettles, & Brewing Stands
- Blichmann Engineering Products
- +Books On Brewing & Beer
- +Shop Wine
- Winemaking Starter Kits
- +Wine Ingredient Kits
- +Concentrates & Fruit Bases
- Winemaking Yeast
- +Winemaking Additives
- +Winemaking Equipment
- Oak Barrels, Chips, Cubes, & Powder
- Wine Bottles and Bottling Accessories
- Wine Corks and Corkers
- Other Wine Closures
- Custom Labels
- Books on Wine & Winemaking
- +Shop Mead & Cider
- +General Fermentation Equipment
- +Shop Cheesemaking, Liqueurs, Soft Drinks, Etc.
- Shop Gifts
- Wine & Beer Making Classes