Calendar of Events
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
9 April - Houston Home Vintners' Monthly Meeting - Here at DeFalco's 8 pm - 10:30 (Everybody is welcome!)
11 April - Foam Rangers’ Monthly Non Brew-In - 12 noon - 5 pm. Hosted by the Foam Rangers & DeFalco's- Beer historian & author Ron Pattison from the "Shut Up About Barkley Perkins" blog will be doing a meet & greet and vintage style beer tasting. Pattison is a beer historian and author of several books including " The Homebrewers Guide To Vintage Beers" & "The 1909 Beer StyleGuide". He has graciously provided us with some of the recipes from his book, so we can brew them and have them ready in April. He will host a talk and tasting where we can sample these historical brews and learn about them and their techniques. Not to be missed!
12 April - Space City Spargers Pumpkin Peach Ale Beer Tasting - 3 pm. Last month we hosted a brewing demonstration where the focus was brewing Pumpkin Peach Ales in protest of the commercial aired by the self proclaimed "King Of Beers" Now, we will be doing the tasting of these fine ales at our Clear Lake location. There should be several different examples of the pumpkin peach ale and maybe a few beers that are just darn good with the pumpkin or the peach. Word round the campfire is that one of the local breweries may be bringing their own interpretation of the style. Come by and find out!
17 April - Foam Rangers' Monthly Meeting - Here at DeFalco's - 7 pm - 12 midnight - Everybody is welcome! Beer of the Month - Homebrew, plus Brown Ales & Scottish Ales.
2 May - National Homebrew Day/Foam Rangers’ Monthly Brew-In - 10 am - 5 pm - Details to come! Not to be missed!
14 May - Houston Home Vintners' Monthly Meeting - Here at DeFalco's 8 pm - 10:30 (Everybody is welcome!)
15 May - Foam Rangers' Monthly Meeting - Here at DeFalco's - 7 pm - 12 midnight - Everybody is welcome! Beer of the Month - Bocks & Dark Lagers
11 June - Houston Home Vintners' Monthly Meeting - Here at DeFalco's 8 pm - 10:30 (Everybody is welcome!)
13 April - Foam Rangers’ Monthly Brew-In - 10 am - 5 pm - Come show up and help harass the designated brewer. Bring some homebrew, good commercial beer, or munchies.
19 April - Foam Rangers' Monthly Meeting - Here at DeFalco's (might be switched for our annual swim party) - 7 pm - 12 midnight - Everybody is welcome! Beer of the Month - Wheat Beers, Ciders, & Meads
- +Shop Beer
- Homebrew Starter Kits
- +Beer Recipe Kits
- +Small Batch Kits & Ingredients
- Bulk Malt Extract
- Dried Malt Extract
- Canned Malt Extract
- +Brewing Yeast
- +Beer Additives, Adjuncts, Sugars, Flavorings, Spices
- Brewing Cleaners & Sanitiziers
- +Beer Bottles, Caps, Cappers, Etc.
- +Draft/Kegging Equipment
- +Kegging Systems
- Commercial Draft Components & Cleaning Accessories
- Draft Beer Filtering
- Shanks, Faucets, Knobs, Etc.
- Draft tubing, fittings, clamps, etc.
- Soda Canisters, Quick Disconnects, & Fittings
- CO2 Tanks, Regulators & Components
- Draft Dispensing Towers
- +Brewing Equipment & Blichmann Products
- Mash Tuns, Kettles, & Brewing Stands
- +Books On Brewing & Beer
- +Shop Wine
- Winemaking Starter Kits
- +Wine Ingredient Kits
- +Island Mist
- Selection Red Wine
- Selection White Wine
- Selection Eclipse
- Selection International with Grape Skins
- Selection Speciale Wine
- Vintner Reserve Red Wine
- Vintner Reserve White Wine
- World Vineyard Red Wine
- World Vineyard White Wine
- Limited Edition Releases
- Cellar Classic Winery Series With Grape Skins
- +Concentrates & Fruit Bases
- Winemaking Yeast
- +Winemaking Additives
- +Winemaking Equipment
- Oak Barrels, Chips, Cubes, & Powder
- Wine Bottles
- Wine Corks, Corkers & Bottling Accessories
- Other Wine Closures
- Custom Labels
- Books on Wine & Winemaking
- +Shop Mead & Cider
- +General Fermentation Equipment
- +Shop Cheesemaking, Liqueurs, Soft Drinks, Etc.
- Shop Gifts
- Wine & Beer Making Classes